Episode #5 – Janet Kafadar – Creating Your Online E-Course
- [5:10] How do you make your own e-course stand out from the crowd
- [7:25] If you want to start your own online course, here are the steps you need to take
- [10:00] Dispelling the myth that creating your e-course is technically complicated
- [13:30] Pro Tip!
- [15:26] Different delivery methods for your course
- [18:02] Evergreen Vs Live
- [21:00] Small list marketing for your course
- [23:59] Janets first 12 months of business
- [28:20] Mistakes made in business to learn from
- [34:21] Business career highlights for Janet
Subscribe Now And Don’t Miss Another Episode!
iTunes – RSS – Newsletter
Janet is a Course Design Specialist who helps service based entrepreneurs leverage their businesses. She helps them to package their knowledge, expertise and their BRILLIANCE to create fabulous Online Programs, courses & Products to give them more time, more money and to live a lifestyle that rocks!
If you enjoyed this episode please let us know by commenting below. What are some problems you faced in your business when you first started out?
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We would be grateful if you shared Dynamic Business Women with your friends on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you loved this episode, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Enter your details to receive weekly weekly inspiration and business tips to help you succeed in business