How creating a Podcast has effected my business after just 2 weeks
- To create good quality interviews with other women in business, that showcased their extraordinary talents and their business journey to help inspire others, and…
- To be showcased on the iTunes ‘New and Noteworthy’
Well hooley dooley during my coffee break yesterday I logged onto iTunes and nearly choked on my
Tim Tam carrot stick when I saw this!!!
- I made it to the New & Noteworthy after 15 days, which in turn increased my online presence to an audience that may never have found me before.
- I had a large increase of newsletter subscribers without having to pay for marketing/advertising. They were all organic
- I now have amazing weekly content on my blog
- After just 2 weeks my podcast has been downloaded over 460 times
- I’m connecting, getting to know, and learning from incredible women in business through my interviews
- The more I do it the better I’m becoming at public speaking (and overcoming a fear at the same time)
- My audience is now connecting with me more, commenting, reaching out and engaging
- My membership subscriptions has increased
I’m going to be very honest and say that creating a podcast initially was fairly time consuming, but mostly because I had to do all the research and I wanted to have 8 interviews pre-recorded and ready to go (I love batching what can I say!). But now I have everything streamlined and systematic so that once an interview is recorded, the systems I have created means I only spend approx 1 hour getting it edited and uploaded.
Let’s hear from you!
Do you have a podcast, thinking of creating one or have questions? If so then comment below as I’d love to hear from you!
Enter your details to receive weekly weekly inspiration and business tips to help you succeed in business