Episode #9 Shae Baxter – Understanding SEO for Websites
- What exactly is SEO and Keywords
- How do you know what potential customers are typing into Google?
- Is SEO complicated
- Things that Google doesn’t like you doing when it come to SEO
- Creating content that keeps Google happy
- What you need to know about SEO
- SEO common mistakes
- How to write blog posts that capture Googles attention
- Business mindsets
- What does the future hold for Shae
Subscribe Now And Don’t Miss Another Episode!
iTunes – RSS – Newsletter
If you enjoyed this episode please let us know by commenting below. What are some problems you faced in your business when you first started out?
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We would be grateful if you shared Dynamic Business Women with your friends on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you loved this episode, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
About Shae Baxter:
As the creator of Get Your Blog Read By Millions, Shae teaches bloggers and entrepreneurs how to use the power of SEO – Search Engine Optimization – to make it easier for clients, customers and fans to discover your work. If you’re ready to get seen by the people that you want to serve — and make Google your Best Friend Forever – Shae is the lifesaver you’ve been praying for. Stay in the know about her coaching, keyword packages & do-it-yourself courses at www.ShaeBaxter.com.
Enter your details to receive weekly weekly inspiration and business tips to help you succeed in business