Episode #12- Customer Service Levels – Dr Diederik Gelderman
In this podcast I interview Dr Diderik Gelderman who was travelling with me to San Diego for a conference. Here we talk about our different customer service experiences and discuss how customers are ‘naming and shaming’ on social media – businesses where they have experienced or witnessed poor customer service.
- The difference between customer service levels
- It’s the little things you do that make the difference
- Examples of our experiences with customer service whilst in the San Diego
- Customer experience expectations
- People are talking about your business on social media if you provide poor customer service
- A real life example of one Facebook post of an incident witnessed by a customer that could potentially ruin this business
- Is your customer service just ‘OK’?
- Finding your key ‘moments of truth’
- Book recommendation by Dr Gelderman “Moments of Truth” by Jan Carlzon
Subscribe Now And Don’t Miss Another Episode!
iTunes – RSS – Newsletter
If you enjoyed this episode please let us know by commenting below. Have you been featured on radio, TV or print? We would love to hear about it
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We would be grateful if you shared Dynamic Business Women with your friends on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you loved this episode, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Enter your details to receive weekly weekly inspiration and business tips to help you succeed in business