Episode # 16 “Ignite – Real Leadership, Real Talk, Real Results” Interview with Gabrielle Dolan
Gabrielle Dolan is author of the hugely popular book “Ignite”
In this interview we discuss;
- What it takes to be an authentic leader in today’s workplace
- Why does authenticity and being more ‘real’ matter when leading?
- How has Generation Y changed the workplace and how we lead and communicate?
- Tips for leaders to help you engage and inspire your employees.
- Leading with the three brains: the head, heart and gut.
- The role of confidence and how it plays a role when applying real leadership.
- Business story-telling and how to use it effectively
To connect with Gabrielle or purchase her book visit www.gabrielledolan.com
Subscribe Now And Don’t Miss Another Episode!
iTunes – RSS – Newsletter
If you enjoyed this episode please let us know by commenting below and sharing your thoughts and/or experience
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We would be grateful if you shared Dynamic Business Women with your friends on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you loved this episode, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Enter your details to receive weekly weekly inspiration and business tips to help you succeed in business