Facebook lives is HUGE right now and not going anywhere. Video streaming is on the rise and will grow to more than 80% of all consumer internet traffic by 2020…. that’s HUGE!
Holly Gillen from Holly G Studios explains everything you need to know about using Facebook Lives to grow and market you business
In this podcast you will learn;
- [1.45] why video is so important to your business in the online space
- [3.31] When people think video they immediately think that they need to put their face on the camera, that’s just not the case. There are so many different types of videos that you can start creating now that will warm up your audience until you start to get comfortable getting in front of the camera
- [4.35] Facebook lives is HUGE right now and not going anywhere. Video streaming is on the rise and will grow to more than 80% of all consumer internet traffic by 2020…. that’s HUGE!
- [5.30] The difference between FaceBook lives and pre-recorded videos and how they affect your social media engagement
- [6.15] Dealing with a negative mindset about doing a ‘live’ and overcoming being afraid of the unknown
- [10.00] the different kinds of levels there are when doing your ‘lives’ and the equipment you can use PLUS third party software available to take you ‘lives’ to the next level
- [14.30] Tips on how to get people to your FaceBook lives and how do you keep them watching your video
- [18.11] ways you can re-purpose a FaceBook live video (and how to download your videos)
- [21.11] Holly’s top 3 tips for anyone sitting on the fence about starting out
- [25.09] The secret to growing your audience, making sales and how often should you go live
- [37.00] video doesn’t have to be hard, hear Holly’s ‘party over here’ concept
Enter your details to receive weekly weekly inspiration and business tips to help you succeed in business