How To Manifest Success – Fortune Favours the Bold… So It’s Time to Get Your Brave On
Fortune does not only refer to money—it can also mean prosperity, success, or fame. Fortune is rarely discovered through luck – you need to desire it and work for it to attain it.
In order to manifest success and wealth and to achieve BHAGs (Big Hairy Audacious Goals), you first need to establish what it is that you REALLY want. Afterwards, you need to make a plan or strategize how to make that happen. You can either use your diary or calendar to prioritize your time in order to focus on your plan and continue taking steps towards your goal – it’s not as scary as you might think – you just have to take one step at a time.
You don’t have to have all the answers straight away. That can be daunting and could be what’s preventing you from taking your very first step. Once you’ve taken your first step and are closer to your goal, it will seem easier and more attainable. Just keep taking one step after another (just like learning to walk). Each step you take leads you to the next.
Look at the ‘big picture’ once a week. If you look every day and realize everything you have to do to achieve your goal, it may seem overwhelming. Trust in yourself, and view it as a series of little steps.
If you really want it you will never give up.
Solve each problem as it arises. One thing at a time and soon enough there will be no more problems to solve and you will achieve your goal.
Whatever you are dreaming about, STOP thinking about it and START doing it! Step up and discover what you’re truly capable of. Stop the procrastination and self-doubt –these are TWIN dream-killers and are preventing you from taking action.
These are the 7 Steps to Get Your Brave On and manifest success:
1. WRITE DOWN your Dream/Goal.
2. RESEARCH your Idea (Ask “What, when, and how?”).
3. SET a Realistic Deadline (not one that’s impossible to meet).
4. BREAK it down / Set a Timeline (work backwards).
5. TELL someone about it (become accountable).
6. MAKE time for your Dream / START—don’t worry about what your first step should be; it doesn’t matter. Start anywhere. You can adjust how you approach it as you go, just like adjusting the sails if the wind changes direction.
7. FOLLOW THROUGH until completion.
Many people never start the journey to make their dream a reality, because they are afraid, overwhelmed, too busy, have too many responsibilities, or whatever story they tell themselves. It’s such a shame because without taking the first step, their dream remains just an idea in their head.
When there is something that you want to accomplish, don’t think, “I could never actually do that” – rather think, “I COULD do that and I WILL do that.” Play to win. Don’t play it safe just to avoid defeat.
Successful individuals who are manifesting success are no strangers to failure. They are experts on not giving up after experiencing defeat. They usually find many ways that do not work before they discover the one that does. Persistence pays off!
Resilience is important, too.
Top tips to become more resilient:
- Have a positive mindset and think positively about yourself.
- See yourself as strong and being able to overcome anything.
- Do not think of yourself as a victim.
- Have high Emotional Intelligence (EI) and manage your emotions effectively.
- Be a good communicator. (Tell the truth and ask for what you want)
- Do not focus on yourself, instead – look at the bigger picture.
- Be brave and allow for mistakes.
- Do not let setbacks derail you.
- Always keep your ‘end goal’ in mind.
- Just keep moving forward.
- Believe in yourself and your vision. If you cannot believe in yourself, who can you believe in?
You will need to prioritize your time in order to accomplish your goal so some sacrifices must be made along the way. It may seem hard but it will be worth it just as the saying goes, “Short-term pain for long-term gain!”
Remember, it’s never too late to start over. Don’t stay stuck where you are. You deserve better.
Make a decision today that your future self will thank you for!
About Your Guest Blogger: Nikki Arnold JP is a speaker, coach, director of Inspired Living International, and an Amazon Bestselling author of the book, PositiviThink™: How to Thrive, Not Just Survive which aims to help others become more positive, learn how to master their emotions and energy levels, accept what they cannot change, and equip them with new tools to go after what they want, and create a better life for themselves.
Enter your details to receive weekly weekly inspiration and business tips to help you succeed in business